A lot of people in the world like to gamble from time to time. If you did manage to win a lot of money it will make your life a whole lot more simple, or would it? Or would it in fact make it a bad idea, let us take a quick look at the reasons behind both opinions.
1) It would give you unlimited financial resources. You can go on holidays whenever you like and just relax.
2) Buy your dream home and dream car, build your own gym and do whatever you like.
3) Open any business you like and keep in the back of your mind that you are the boss.
The Most Terrible
1) Quite a few rich people become really arrogant and stuck up, simply because they think they have everything and do not need anyone.
2) They end up becoming very sad and depressed because of the fact that they have pushed away people that were very close to them away, they are gradually realising that cash does not buy everything and that they have made a lot of mistakes.
3) Having alot of stuff will not make you know the true value of anything, when you are working class you value things such as vehicles etc, because when they break you will be left to pay out. But when you have loads of money you just do not care simply because you know you can pop out and by a new one whenever necessary.
So finally it just goes to show that if you win big playing the lottery or rakeback then you may be happy for a little while but in the end you may end up losing the people that are closest to you in every possible way.
For all your poker tips