Often the only thing that a novice gambler would do well to have after learning the basics and winning a few games are some solid principles to enable them to be focused. Fundamentally, roulette is a game of chance but there are a few tips that will help increase your odd.
Here are a few of my proven tips for roulette, which although might not make you rich overnight, should put you on the right direction for getting a decent win loss ratio:
– Be aware of the table limits. Each roulette table has a minimum and maximum betting amount, so don’t go to a table thinking you’d only be betting five dollars and get persuaded to gamble more.
– This leads to my second tip. Only bet what you can afford to. Expert gamers do not bet to show off, they bet to make a profit, whether that be $2 or $2,000. It is also a wise rule to give yourself a predetermined amount of how much you are willing to lose before walking away, so you don’t have to remortgage your house.
– Get warmed up and gain a feel for the table by making minimum bets on either odd or even. It is straightforward and gives you that gut feeling of whether you like or dislike the table.
– Be the boss of your own chips. Amateur gamblers at times allow the dealer to keep their original bet in place while accepting the winning chips they give you. You can move your chips wherever you wish!
– You would be surprised how many dealers get in to a predictable and repetitive manner of releasing the ball and you can many times find it easier to predict where it lands. Certain dealers also alternate certain types of releases
– Tips for roulette always include the classic Martingale system. Basically if you lose, you double up the next bet to gain back the loss. The problem being that your losing streak may go beyond your bank balance or you might hit the table limit. It’s better to use this with smaller betting amounts.
– Play European roulette with only one zero. It gives you better chances as American roulette has two zeros. Both kinds of the roulette game are found in the US so don’t worry.
– Don’t let your mind trick you. For instance, when six blacks have gone in a row your brain might start saying (what if it’s a trick, bet black again). Never get in to an argument with your mind.
– Get familar with the game on a free fun table.
– Learn to protect your bankroll. After you have a reasonable amount of winnings, only bet with them and keep your original balance intact. Then the worst that can happen is you go home with your starting balance.
– It’s best to play with well known online casinos because you will not be able to see the inner workings of a website. They might not be choosing numbers at random and could just be making you lose every time.
In conclusion, play safe and just have a good time. Enjoy the excitment but don’t let it destroy your life.